The association Puls der Erde e.V. is dedicated to researching and spreading sustainable lifestyles. The vision of the association is a blossoming, vital planet. As our basis we aim for a developed farmstead at Lenzwald with up to 30 hectares of land and livestock and a comprehensive seminar center with a research and training academy for regenerative and solidary agriculture. A small engaged resident core community is connected with a growing larger community, whose work, interconnectedness, and innovation power contributes to a societal impact. This way a crucial contribution is made to the autonomy of the region, as a starting point for other regions and as an inspiration center for a growing awareness of deep sustainability on all levels.
The following topics are in focus:
- Trainings and coaching in the field of personality development for adults and adolescents (relationship, vocation, physical and emotional health).
- Topic-related seminars (e.g. permaculture, deep ecology, connection with nature, self-sufficiency and preservation of food, old crafts …)
- Developing sustainable agricultural techniques and cultivation methods that enable families and communities to be supplied with healthy food.
- Supporting and developing regenerative technologies
- Producing renewable natural fibers and compostable materials (e.g. fungus-based)
- Inspiring intercultural events
- Networking with non-profit organizations and committed people with a similar vision
- Raising awareness through lectures and book publishing
We are grateful to have found Lenzwald as the first place to realize this vision, a beautifully situated learning location with a seminar room, a guesthouse, and extension options, where concentrated consciousness work and the implementation of the above mentioned topics are possible together.